Regional Sales Executive - Warewash Division - North West London
A vacancy has arisen within the Warewash division to cover North West London.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
It is the prime responsibility of the Sales Executive to manage the expectations of all clients on his area, referring them where necessary to other departments and to follow up these referrals to ensure any agreements have been acted upon.
The Sales Executive’s role in meeting his clients’ expectations includes the following:
• To develop a sound in depth knowledge of all the products within your portfolio and promote them delivering the highest level of expertise to the marketplace.
• Obtain an understanding of all competitive products.
• To be able to carry out surveys, prepare designs/drawings and specify small to medium sized dishwasher systems and to develop a good understanding of surveying, specifying and selling larger systems in conjunction with the TSE.
• To raise and submit, when appropriate, accurate quotations for single items and small/medium sized schemes focusing on recommendations, financial justification, savings, profit stories etc.
• To ensure that thorough after sales training is carried out as required or when requested.
• To develop and maintain a strong working relationship with core dealers whilst seeking out new development opportunities with other dealers on the area.
• Support dealers with both leads and introductions for sales of Hobart and non-Hobart products i.e. refrigeration, ventilation, fabrication.
• To be aware of and work within agreed discount structures for Dealers, National Accounts, Government and other clients.
The Sales Executive has further responsibilities to meet all company objectives and standards whilst always working in a best practise fashion to ensure both Hobart UK and ITW are represented in a professional and efficient manner.
• To be responsible for the achievement of booked and shipped sales targets.
• To maintain accurate and consistent customer records and ensure that the territory database is always up to date.
• To submit a detailed and qualified sales forecast to the Regional Sales Manager at least 5 working days before the end of each month.
• To maintain regular contact with the Regional Sales Manager keeping him appraised of business activities and any issues that may affect the achievement of sales targets.
• To complete all company documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
• To maintain an accurate and up to date electronic calendar/diary
• To promote all Hobart and ITW branded products passing on leads and enquires to other departments or companies as appropriate.
• To adhere to the ITW code of practise.
Please apply to:-
HOBART UK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER