GX -11A - Glasswasher With Optisoft - Standard Height
Introducing the technologically advanced GX Series Glasswashers featuring the revolutionary INTENSIV wash system. The unique pre-wash, wash, rinse is standard on all models.
PREMAX GP machines feature the INTENSIV4 system which also incorporates an active drying cycle.
The GX Series takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other glasswasher on the market.
OPTISOFT: Inbuilt automatic softener.
Equipment Selection Guide
• To get the maximum output from your glasswasher choose the higher kW loading for cold water supply.
• Always choose the in-built softener option when water hardness is above 6° Clarke.
• Water supply flow pressure requirement to machine 0.6 bar to 6.0 bar (max).
• Maximum water supply temperature 60˚C.
Ease of operation
- VISIOTRONIC allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button.
- Unique colour coded control with text or symbols clearly indicates the machine status and remaining cycle time.
Outstanding wash results
- GENIUS X² with soil sensing removes 20-40% more debris from the wash water allowing wash tank capacity to be reduced to just 10.8 litres (17% saving).
- Saves up to 40% on detergent usage.
- ACCURINSE uses just 2.0 litres of fresh water per cycle saving up to 40% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs.
- Integral chemical dosing system delivers precise amounts of detergent and rinse aid for perfect results and low costs.
- COMPLETE hygiene programme which cleans and freshens wash chamber, wash system and filters.
- Extended rinse cycle for tall and stemmed glasses.
- Clip-in wash and rinse arms allow easy removal and replacement.
- Interlocked strainer prevents blockages and damage to the wash system.
- Optional integral reverse osmosis delivers spotless results without polishing.
- USB interface allows quick and easy transfer of operational data via USB stick.
Energy saving features
- Hobart strives continuously to develop processes which reduce energy consumption and in turn reduce damaging CO2 emissions.
- By utilising advanced technologies to reduce water consumption and by utilising water more efficiently, Hobart have been able to significantly lower the energy usage of the GX series.