Employers have duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health and safety of their employees and others affected by their work.
Regulations require that all gas appliances are maintained to a safe condition and that all work is carried out by a competent, Gas-Safe registered technician.
Gas safety inspections
Following a successful inspection, our Technician will provide you with a ‘Gas Safe’ certificate, which will contain:
- Locations and description of all equipment examined during the visit
- Details of the inspection and confirmation that the equipment is safe to use
- Any defects identified and any remedial work required
- Outcome of visual inspection of equipment and supply pipework
- Details of any other work carried out
- The Gas Safe register number, name and signature of the certified Technician
For commercial catering equipment, the certificate will also contain details of the ventilation/extraction system inspection for gas-burning equipment.
"Having the Hobart MAX contract is complete reassurance. I don’t get charged for call outs, labour or Hobart parts, so I know exactly how much I’m paying"
Nigel Emblin, Partner The Waffle House, Norwich
Contact us to schedule a Gas safety check on all your gas catering equipment 0844 888 7777 or click here to enquire