High Speed Steamer Solutions
- The fastest, most cost effective way to produce high quality cooking results
- Dry steam under pressure produces vegetables with exceptional colour and appearance, and enables chefs to cook to demand and eliminate wastage.
- Simple touch pad operation and easy start up ensures a fast and efficient kitchen.
- Reduced running costs and energy consumption with an insulated boiler and cooking chamber with minimal power usage.
- NEW to the range! Our Combi Tower and High Speed Steamer Twin Cavity.
Interested in trying our High Speed Steamers first hand? Click here to find out how you can.
|Device Number||Description||Electrical Loading||Capacity (GN)||Dimensions (mm)||CAD|
|HIGH SPEED STEAMER SOLUTIONS|
|205GB||1 x 1/2 GN pressure steamer||
18kW 400/50/3 (3+N)
1 x 1/2
|600 x 700 x 835||DWG|
|305GB||3 x 1/1 GN pressure steamer||27kW 400/50/3 (3+N)
[fuse at 3x39.2A]
3 x 1/1
|600 x 700 x 935||DWG|
|2228B-10||Double chamber pressure steamer||27kW (18kW) 40/50/3||2 x 1/2||600 x 700 (785) x 1750|
|BEJE101/1-305TB||305GB Steamer on 10 level Bonnet Equajet Combi||1 x 27kW + 1 x 15.3kW (400/50/3)||920 x 878 (957) x 1888|
|BPPE101/1-305TB||305GB Steamer on 10 level Bonnet Precijet+ Combi||1 x 27kW + 1 x 15.3kW (400/50/3)||920 x 878 (957) x 1888|
|305TB2-10||305TB stacked onto 305TB||1 x 27kW & 1 x 27kW 400/50/3||920 x 810 (845) x 1670|